How Do You Reclaim Your Confidence?Feb 22, 2023
Have you ever felt like you've lost confidence in yourself?
Or that you know you want more confidence to be able to live your life the way you want?
This week I released my newest podcast episode, 6 Tips to Reclaiming Your Confidence
Confidence is one of those things that no matter where we are in lives, it becomes critical to our success and happiness.
I know a lot of people aren't feeling their most confident selves right now.
I know a lot of people have lost some of their confidence they once had.
I know a lot of people are confident in some areas, but not in others.
I know a lot of people have confidence and want to develop it in a greater way.
Perhaps you fit into one of those, I know I sure have at different times.
There are 6 main points I share about reclaiming your confidence and I'm going to give you a brief overview here, definitely check out the full episode to hear the details.
1) Get honest with yourself - this is harder than it sounds at times. Not critical, not judgmental. Honest.
2) Redefine clarity of where you want to be
3) Committing to a great morning routine
4) Share your real goals and dreams WITH people that believe in you and are close to you
5) Spend time with Self. Connecting with your real Self takes conscious intention and is one of the most important things you can do in your life
6) Keeping commitments. I talk a bit about the importance of saying no to things, in order to become better at saying yes to the things that really matter
These are all things that can truly help you reclaim your confidence or, bring it to an entirely new level.
Your partner in life success,